5 easy ways to start a business in Nigeria
This is the normal way to starting a business:
- You look for a product
- Find a shop in a good location
- Attract customers to your shop
The bad thing about this method is that it requires too much money and technical know-how.
What if there is another way? A way to kick off with less capital and with little knowledge of any product?
Well, there is and is not a secret either.
Here is the easy step-by-step ways to kicking off your business or side hustle with little expense.
- Find a vendor: It doesn’t matter what you are selling provided you have interest in it and people are ready to buy from you.
- Get a web design and put your information and products your vendor provided for you on it.
- Attract customers using your friends, networks and adverts.
- Make sales, order for product from vendor, send to your customer.
- Take reviews and maintain repeat business.
That is it. No need to pay much money maintaining expensive shops.
Do you need inspiration for a business then send us a support ticket.
Already have an idea but need a website? Please don’t hesitate to contact.
Nice one HRH